he Festival of Small Halls bring big music to small venues all around rural Ottawa featuring artists from across the world, Canada and across town. The festival brought communities together through the joy of live music. Jillian Kerr started off the Sunday afternoon in the cozy little church with her folky tunes and Ian Sherwood from Nova Scotia performed afterwards as the featured artist. Guitar, saxophone, huge songwriting and a voice that won him a 2013 Canadian Folk Music Award for Contemporary Singer, Ian Sherwood Brings The Light to every stage he stands on. A born storyteller and a constant creator, his music dances the line between folk and pop. His live performances thrive on intimacy. Jillian and Ian closed the Festival that Sunday afternoon of October 1st, and an intimate and fun show it was.
- 02/26/19 Jillian Kerr with Kimberly Sunstrum in Ottawa, ON at Lowertown Brewery
- 03/09/19 Jasper Bridge Band // Jillian Kerr in Ottawa, Ontario at Live! on Elgin
- 04/05/19 Jillian Kerr in Ottawa at Algonquin College
- 04/11/19 Emily Rockarts// Jillian Kerr in Ottawa, ON at Bar Robo
- 04/26/19 Jillian Kerr with Pat Johnson in Brockville at Spitfire Cafe