he Festival of Small Halls bring big music to small venues all around rural Ottawa featuring artists from across the world, Canada and across town. The festival brought communities together through the joy of live music. Jillian Kerr started off the Sunday afternoon in the cozy little church with her folky tunes and Ian Sherwood from Nova Scotia performed afterwards as the featured artist. Guitar, saxophone, huge songwriting and a voice that won him a 2013 Canadian Folk Music Award for Contemporary Singer, Ian Sherwood Brings The Light to every stage he stands on. A born storyteller and a constant creator, his music dances the line between folk and pop. His live performances thrive on intimacy. Jillian and Ian closed the Festival that Sunday afternoon of October 1st, and an intimate and fun show it was.
- 02/02/20 Jillian Kerr hosts OPEN MIC in Carp, ON at Ridge Rock Brewery
- 02/14/20 Jillian Kerr Live on Valentines Day in Carp, ON at Ridge Rock Brewery
- 02/15/20 Joe McDonald Band w/ Les Yeux Noirs & Jillian Kerr in Ottawa at Irene’s Pub
- 02/16/20 Jillian Kerr with Guest Artist Terry Tufts in Carp, ON at Ridge Rock Brewery
- 03/13/20 Jillian Kerr in Ottawa at Algonquin College